UKSIF Financial Advisers’ and Wealth Managers’ Code of Conduct
- I/We undertake, at all times to act with integrity and conduct my/our business to a high professional standard
- I/We undertake to fulfil the financial planning needs of my/our clients to the best of my/our ability and, where appropriate, co-operate with others whose services are related to meeting the needs of my/our clients.
- I/We undertake to understand the values my/our clients seek to reflect in their investments and to the best of my/our ability and, where appropriate, find investment options that match these values.
- I/We undertake to ensure that I/we continually improve my/our knowledge with particular emphasis on sustainable, responsible and ethical investment and broader environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues.
- I/We undertake to avoid any action likely to knowingly prejudice the financial well being of my/our clients.
- I/We undertake to present accurately and honestly all the facts essential to my/our clients’ decisions.
- I/we proactively offer all clients access to ESG and sustainable investment advice as part of my/our normal advice process.
- I/we strive to ensure that my/our clients are educated to understand ESG and sustainability, from both a risk and values perspective.
Return to Find an Adviser.