WHEB Asset Management – Marketing Associate
Pioneering impact investment firm WHEB seeks Marketing Associate.
WHEB Asset Management
WHEB is a pioneer in sustainable and impact investing. Our mission is ‘to advance sustainability and create prosperity through positive impact investments’. We do this through a single, long-only, global equity strategy, investing in companies that provide solutions to sustainability challenges. With a track record of over 15 years, we are one of the early innovators in listed equity impact investing.
Sustainability and impact investing define our whole business as well as the investment philosophy. As a Certified B Corporation, WHEB is part of a global movement of stakeholder businesses, which consider the impact of business decisions on our employees, clients, suppliers, the community, and the environment, as well as our shareholders. Our mission is supported by a strong culture and core values that guide our behaviour.
For more information about WHEB Asset Management see www.whebgroup.com
Marketing Associate role
WHEB is seeking a marketing professional to join the team, based in London. At the forefront of the rapidly growing market for Impact Investing, WHEB is constantly innovating in our communications with both existing and potential investors. We produce a wide range of thought-leadership content, and this role will be closely involved in helping to deepen the connection our investors have with the real-world impact of their investments.
Working with our Marketing Manager, your role will be expected to cover a wide range of activities, including:
- Production of new and regular marketing collateral and content;
- Administration of client mass-comms and newsletters, often working in Mailchimp;
- Supporting the organisation and management of client events;
- Managing website updates and keeping content/documentation up to date;
- Managing social media accounts;
- Powerpoint presentation updates and new slide design;
- Search engine optimisation and digital marketing approach; and
- Salesforce & Mailchimp management, including managing client lists.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have, as a minimum:
- Data processing and manipulation skills and experience, including list management;
- Graphic design skills, including high proficiency in Powerpoint. Will be expected to work with Indesign and Adobe tools;
- Demonstrable focus on accuracy and attention to detail; and
- A passion for sustainable investment and positive impact.
Prior experience in financial services is not a requirement.
The successful applicant will also be able to demonstrate our values, in particular:
- Teamwork – work in a small, close-knit team, where debate and reasoned discussion are expected and rewarded;
- Leadership – demonstrate a driving and responsible attitude, working with a high degree of autonomy and ownership;
- Continuous Improvement – having a passion for progress and sharing learning;
- Passionate about Impact – a demonstrable understanding of – and passion for – sustainability;
- Integrity – honest in approach and treat all stakeholders fairly.
Equal opportunities and flexible working
WHEB is an equal opportunities employer and strongly encourages candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply. The role would be suitable for candidates looking for a full or part-time position. Based at our office in central London, the position will offer considerable opportunity for flexible working, including both office and home-based work. For more information on WHEB’s policies and culture please see https://www.whebgroup.com/about-us/working-at-wheb/
Applicants should send their CV and a covering letter (which is important as we want to understand what applicants would bring to this role and why it is right for them) to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is Friday 13th October 2023. We regret that it may not be possible to contact unsuccessful applicants.