Member Services and Market Programme Director – UKSIF
Closing date: ASAP
We are looking for a committed and well-networked individual to be our Member Services and Market Programme Director. The two aspects of the role are distinct but closely linked.
This is both a challenging and rewarding role. It will require you to ensure our members and potential members know about and benefit from our services while at the same time ensuring UKSIF is up to date on the latest market developments. This insight will help you deliver our Market programme, a regularly refreshed stream of work across UK financial services aimed at producing an environment where members can grow their businesses and UK sustainable finance can flourish. We hope candidates will know and be able to lead on social investment, banking and support for financial advisers, but it may be possible to vary these to reflect your experience.
Your market knowledge and membership insight will inform the entire team and help shape UKSIF activity across the board by ensuring we are member driven and shaping a market environment where members can grow their businesses. Areas where you will have input include our campaigns, our events, our media and communications work, and our policy and regulatory work.
The ideal candidate must: be able to run projects and work streams autonomously; be able to work with a wide range of people; represent UKSIF at events and seminars; know the sustainable finance sector; and, most importantly, want to shape the future starting with UK finance.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and “Member/Market” in the subject line. Please limit each document to two sides and in the letter explain why you are suitable for the post and how you would approach the role. Please include your available start date if appointed.
Due to UKSIF’s limited resources as a small organisation, we regret that we are not able to assist with work permit applications.
Part time Office Administrator – UKSIF
Closing date: 13th April
The UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association (”UKSIF”) is seeking to recruit a Part-Time Office Administrator. The successful candidate will undertake a range of administrative and office management roles and provide support to our small team. The position is for 22½ hours per week, and we can be flexible as to how they are worked.
- Handling all tasks as may be necessary to maintain the smooth running of the office: acting as first point of contact for telephone calls and enquiries; ordering stationery and other office supplies; renewing office equipment; hospitality for any visitors; dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Handling (referring as appropriate to the Chief Executive) general administrative matters, such as insurance, liaison with the building’s managing agents and health and safety
- Giving practical support to the Chief Executive and team: take calls, draft/write emails, handle ad hoc requests and small scale projects depending on experience
- Providing administrative support to the Board and committees: arrange meetings, prepare papers, liaise between the secretariat, the Chair and the rest of the Board as required
- Assisting the rest of the team, including the freelance book-keeper, with administrative tasks
- Travel arrangements for the Chief Executive (and other team members as required)
- Updating and managing the database on a day-to-day basis; updating member and committee details on our websites
- Processing membership applications
- Being the first-level contact with our IT and telephone service providers to address any issues and to set up new equipment and preparing workstations for new employees
How to apply
Please send a CV and covering email to: email@example.com
The closing date is 13th April. We will contact shortlisted candidates thereafter, and interviews will be held on the afternoon of 18th April at our offices near Moorgate. If you do not hear from us by 17th April please assume we have not shortlisted your application.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to advertise a job and you are an UKSIF member or project partner.
Investment Director – Big Society Capital
Closing date – 23 April
Investment Manager – Big Society Capital
Closing date – 23 April
Responsible Investment Analyst – Royal London Asset Management (RLAM)
Closing date – ASAP