Novisto – Sales Executive
London (Remote – Europe)
Apply here: Careers | Novisto
We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our team and help us develop the European market.
- Conduct needs assessment, discuss and demonstrate Novisto’s added value and capabilities to prospects.
- Collaborate and coordinate efforts with various stakeholders and representatives from various functions and teams within the target account.
- Focus on growing new revenue from Enterprise/Corporate prospect clients.
- Prepare effective presentations with support from the Sales Engineer.
- Prepare proposals/respond to RFIs, negotiate and address business terms to close the sale.
- Initiate contact with prospects which have been generated by our Account Development Representative team, our marketing campaigns or from referrals.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Act as a liaison for prospects and customers.
- Maintain and update the CRM system with customer information.
- Represent Novisto at industry events.
- Share client insights with product and marketing teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Sustainability or 6 years of experience in software/SAAS sales.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience selling software at Enterprise level.
- Outstanding communication skills including both oral and written communication as well as active listening (Fluency in French is a asset)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in a consultative sales approach
- Strong presentation skills
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented mindset.
- The motivation, grit, and focus needed to develop a new market
- Experience with ESG or sustainability (an asset)
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join an early stage, well-financed company
- The chance to have an impact by promoting a product that is bringing positive change in society
- Generous health benefits
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- 3 sick day + 3 flex days