The Infrastructure Investor Global Summit week 201720 March 2017
Date: 20-23 March 2017
- II Global Summit – 21&22 March 2017
- Emerging Markets Forum – 20 March 2017
- Renewable Energy Forum – 23 March 2017
- Debt & Project Finance Forum – 23 March 2017
Location: Hilton Berlin
UKSIF members receive 10% discount with the code: UKSIF17, book online here.
With the aim of giving attendees the clearest view of a growing and diversifying asset class, Infrastructure Investor Global Summit week will showcase three, co-located events alongside the main 2 day conference covering Emerging Markets, Renewable Energy and Debt and Project Finance.
This is the only global gathering for the whole infrastructure ecosystem to discuss, debate and examine the critical factors and trends affecting infrastructure investors and the wider community.
Keynote Speakers include:
Adebayo Oglunesi, Chairman and Managing Partner, Global Infrastructure Partners
- Hear what the Chairman of GIP thinks about the future of the asset class
- What President Trump means for infrastructure
Robin Chase, Co-Founder & Former CEO, Zipcar and Buzzcar
- Future of Infrastructure and the challenges posed by technology
- How disruptive technology like driverless cars and communal usage of vehicles will threaten infrastructure funds invested in assets like toll roads
Professor Yuval Noah Harari, Author of International Bestsellers, Sapiens & Homo Dues
- How data is increasingly being used to make decisions instead of human feelings and intuition
- What this means for the future of infrastructure
Vicente Fox, Former President of Mexico, President, Centro Fox
- Sharing his outlook on global Geopolitics and President Trump
- Mexican energy deregulatio
- Private Sector Investments
Other Confirmed Speakers
Eng Seng Ang, CIO, Infrastructure, GIC
Adrian Best, Head of Infrastructure, Victorian Funds Management Corporation
Andrew Claerhout, Lead, OTPP
Raymond Fung, Co-CEO and CIO, CGN Private Equity Fund Management Co.
Ross Israel, Head, Global Infrastructure, QIC
Mike Jensen, Co-Chief Investment Officer, Local Pensions Partnership
Andreas Kottering, Senior Vice President, GIC
Jonathan Ord, Investment Manager, LPP
Fabien Potter, Director, Golding Capital Partners
Mike Powell, Head of Private Markets, USS Investments
Arturo Recio, Global Head of Transport, Services and Infrastructure, HSBC
Erik van de Brake, Head of Infrastructure, PGGM
Eugene Zhuchenko, Executive Director, Long-Term Infrastructure Investors Association
The II Global Summit will showcase the expertise of 150+ senior speakers, offering new and diverse perspectives on infrastructure. The agenda is made up of keynote presentations, panel debates and hands-on workshops addressing key strategic and operational challenges.
For more information, download the agenda for the latest speaker line up and session information for the II Global Summit, and the three co-located Forums (Emerging Markets Forum, Debt & Project Finance Forum and Renewable Energy Forum).