Sustainable Investment Summit23 May 2019
This event is organised by The Telegraph
Date: 23 May 2019
Location: Mandarin Oriental, London
Today the UK stands at a critical point in the development of social impact investing. There are strong foundations in place, including deepening investor demand and a growing social impact environment, strongly supported by the government, but can providers of savings, pensions and investments do more to capitalise on these foundations?
Taking place on May 23, 2019 at the Mandarin Oriental in London, The Telegraph will be hosting the Sustainable Investment Summit and UKSIF members are offered a complimentary ticket to join the event so that you can explore answers to this question and hear from organisations currently leading the way in sustainable investment.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Guy Opperman, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Pensions and Financial Inclusion
- Hassan Shirwani, Pensions Finance Manager, Nestle European Pension Fund
- Ciara Chivers, Deputy Director, Cabinet Office
- Ivo de Wit, Managing Director, CBRE
- Markus Stadlmann, Chief Investment Officer, Lloyds Bank Private Banking
- Jeff Houston, Head of Pensions, Local Government Association
- Jamie Broderick, Former CEO, UBS Wealth Management, Government Working Group Lead for ‘Growing a culture of social impact investing in the UK’
To inquire about a ticket, please email Semia Maechler