A Rate Debate20 July 2016
What impact will an increase in ESG fund ratings have on the industry?
Hosted by Schroder Investment Management, 31 Gresham St, London EC2V 7QA (map).
Back by popular demand is the Rate Debate previously held at our Edinburgh Conference in April to discuss and debate the effectiveness of the recent ESG fund ratings.
Join us to ask…
- Cecilia Barsk, Manager, Advisory Services, Sustainalytics
- Naomi English, Head of ESG Products EMEA and APAC, MSCI
- Andrew Howard, Head of Sustainable Research, Schroders
- Steven Smit, Head of Sustainability, Morningstar
…questions such as…
- Do ratings capture the complexity of ESG activity and commitments?
- What should be the minimum standards or criteria, how and when do we evolve them or do we set bars higher now?
- What impact do fund managers think the ratings will have on their businesses?
Chaired by Bozena Jankowska, ESG Integration Specialist
Please register ASAP and please email me at UKSIF events if you have any queries.